• Work alongside data analysts to understand the customer, their needs, motivations and behaviour. Knowledge of research tools and techniques such as social listening is a bonus.
• Understand customer journeys, how to use data to build them from scratch, interpret what they need to achieve, assess how they are performing and how to optimise them
• Understand roles of channels – email, app push, chat, social match, DM, telephone, retargeting – right message, right place, right channel
• Understand and optimise loyalty/crm/lead generation programmes, including working extensively on testing and optimistion plans
• Know when they are needed, how to sell them in, guide the implementation, manage, measure and optimise them, including working extensively on building reports and hosting reporting meetings alongside the account team
• Know and understand the platforms/infrastructure and ecosystems that deliver these programmes (they have great experts to bring your visions to life)
• Have the ability to extract the insight from analysis and highlight business implications and opportunities
• Create award-winning work to raise the profile of your clients and the agency
• Produce case studies of all newsworthy data work across your clients
At this agency it’s as much about what happens outside the office as what happens in it. Their culture is at the heart of their business. From adhoc gatherings at the pub to big get-togethers – their designated team keep them entertained!
Please quote AP953dwhen applying for this CRM / Integrated Campaign Planner role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
air-recruitment finds the best people for the advertising and marketing sector across agencies, including ATL, integrated, digital, data, social, partnerships, loyalty, shopper, experiential and more.
We strive to be the ‘go to’ recruitment consultancy for candidates and clients from the digital and creative sectors, whatever the role.
Take a look below at the jobs we have available.