|Titre||Doctor Proktors Sensational Collection Of Animals You Wish Did Not Exist|
|Campagne||Doctor Proktors Sensational Collection Of Animals You Wish Did Not Exist|
|Date de première diffusion/publication|
|Secteur d'activité||Journaux, magazines, livres|
|Slogan||Monsters are cool|
|Philosophie||Task: To launch the childrens book "Doctor Proktor and the end of the world. Maybe." about the cruel monster The Moon Chameleon.Idea: "Doctor Proktors Sensational Collection Of Animals You Wish Did Not Exist" - a big exhibition of 24 full size monsters at The Natural History Museum.|
|Problème||Books are losing the battle for childrens attention in Norway – and sales are going down.|
|Résultat|| - The exhibition set a new all time high attendance records for the museum – so far 75 000 people have visited, and the exhibition is extended until August 2011.|
- So far, every second child of Oslo has attended!
- Massive coverage in all medias; tv, radio, print, online (even headlines in the tv news)
- The book went to no 1 of the sales chart of all literature – as the first Norwegian childrens book ever
- The three books have sold over 70 000 copies (extremely high in Nowegian standards) since the opening.
- The childrens book we wrote – as part of the campaign - has sold 10 000 copies itself and became one of the most selling Norwegian childrens book last year.
|Type de média||Evènements|
|Infographiste||Ole Jacob Boe Skattum|
|Chef de groupe||Morten Polmar|
|Producteur, agence||Cathrine Wennersten|
|Directeur artistique||Egil Pay|
|Concepteur / rédacteur||Lars Joachim Grimstad|
I find it hard to be serious for very long. So I’ll be brief. I t...
Martin has been independent Creative Director since 2006. He star...
Agnieszka Klimczak started working in advertising when there was...
Dr Cathrine Jansson-Boyd is a Reader at Anglia Ruskin University,...
A working class lad from the North of England. Lucky enough to w...
Greg began his career as a writer in Los Angeles before moving on...
As Managing Director of Circus Marketing in LA, I collaborate acr...
I lead Zone's content & experiences offering. I bring people and...