CEO of Hanft Projects; brand strategy, consumer insights, special-opps marketing
• Columnist and blogger for Huffington Post, Fast Company, Salon, Wired, Mashable, Slate.
• Member of the Board of Directors of Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE:SMG)
• Active angel investor
• Strategic advisor to venture-backed start-ups:
- Hampton Creek; Producer of Just Mayo, the world's fastest-growing food company. Proving that people will make the right choices if it's easy for them
- Happify; The New York Times's favorite app for emotional well-being
- Luminoso; Innovator in AI and machine learning, spun out of the MIT Media Lab
- StartApp; Mobile marketing leader. Inc. Magazine's 7th fastest-growing private company
- Keas; Wellness solution utilizing game mechanics that markets to the enterprise
- Pixie; Creating a digital map of the physical world as an IoT innovator
• Digital advisor (unpaid) to 2008 Obama campaign
• Adviser to Yair Lapid, declared candidate for Prime Minister of Israel
• Co-author of "Dictionary of the Future"
• Advertising entrepreneur; former agency CEO and Creative Director - winner of over 100 advertising awards, including an EFFIE