Initially I trained in finance, business consulting and change management. Then, in 1999, I moved to the leading digital agency of the time, Razorfish to learn to apply digital communications techniques to business performance improvement. From there, in 2001, I set up digitalTMW and grew that to one of the top 10 digital marketing agencies in the UK. I operated as senior board representative on two Group Company divisional boards as Group Digital Director, as well as the TMW main board. I set up a number of business units including social media and healthcare, and presented at a number of conferences and meetings to investors, healthcare and financial services industries. In 2012, I moved to Digitas Health in order to expand my understanding of major agency networks, and to gain experience of working with European and Global level clients.
Capability Highlights include:
- Senior board level leader with excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrable success in initiating, driving and delivering change in organisations
- Deep experience in defining, implementing and managing innovative and effective programmes of activity in support of digital and business strategies
- Extensive digital marketing and communications experience across world-class B2B and B2C brands and many different industry sectors including automotive, financial services, healthcare, FMCG and ecommerce.
- Proven record of establishing and building new business streams and services including social media, user experience, mobile and analytics.
- 8 years’ experience as managing director with full profit & loss responsibility
- Experienced in operating in major consultancy, client side and agency side roles
Specialties include digital strategy, change management, social media, digital & search marketing, CRM, innovation, analytics and performance measurement, digital media, digital and brand strategies.