VP Marketing / CMO - Innovative, Creative Strategist, Global Marketing/ Branding Expert
Senior Marketing Executive F500 VP/ CMO with P&L, International, multi-channel, retail marketing, e-commerce, CRM, brand management, consumer insights research, advertising strategy and media expertise.
• Launched Corporate Digital Strategy for FARMERS INSURANCE GROUP – 3rd largest in personal lines insurance Co. in USA
• Directed 12 new product launches in 6 countries (USA, Canada, India, Australia, UK and Belgium)
• Directed 64 TV, 22 Radio, 300 print/email and direct mail ads, and four 1 hr DRTV for new customer acquisition
• Supervised 14 Advertising Agencies in 6 countries on Integrated Marketing, multi-lingual campaigns; budgets > $200MM
• Spearheaded 35 partner marketing alliances (including Blue Cross & Bank of America) resulting in $400MM revenue
• Led acquisition efforts, Created & launched 14+ B2B and B2C websites, including www.Farmers.com .
• Created customer acquisition, Integrated marketing and rapid expansion strategies for LENSCRAFTERS and VISION-EXPRESS in 4 countries
• Developed system to evaluate companywide advertising & promotions, improving response rates 43% and generated saving of $4 million. Total advertising budgets exceeded $60 Million.
• Repositioned & Launched first Diet-Cola in India, capturing 8% market share in 4 months - COCA-COLA
MBA (University of Cincinnati). MS Advertising (Northwestern University). MMS (Univ. of Bombay)
cell: 510-936-1909 -- email: email@example.com -- www.DATTANADKARNI.COM