Independent Omni-Media Campaign Producer | Project Manager supporting agencies, vendors, & clients that require broadcast, digital, social media productions as well as SaaS, web & marketing project support. 14+ years experience working agency side, client side, B2C, and B2B. Client list includes IBM Watson, NASCAR, The Weather Company, Geico, Shell, Ford, Transamerica, USMC, UPS, GA Lottery, FEMA, Atlanta Falcons, & more.
• Head of Brand Creative Production for IBM/TWC, in charge of department budget, digital project management, and streamlining the production & project process to increase efficiency and output.
• Managed the operations of digital production to ensure that volume, cost, and quality standards are achieved. Facilitating the technical and content objectives for assigned projects, as well as scoping projects, and managing projects from inception through completion.
• Worked closely with creative and product development teams and creative directors to meet client expectations on time and within budget.
• Handled all aspects of multi-million dollar client productions from conception, scouting, casting, set design and filming through postproduction, trafficking, and bill reconciliation.
• Managed multi-million dollar digital product launches and projects across multiple departments and stakeholders using Agile.
• Co-Created and managed national campaigns for multiple large corporations such as Geico, Bayer, UPS, Coca-Cola, Verizon Wireless, USMC, FEMA. Transamerica, and Shell resulting in record-breaking numbers and leads.
• Worked with national, regional, and local clients with budgets ranging from pro-bono to multi-million dollar.
• Supervised the creation of products and productions ranging from wireframes, storyboards/treatments, design, UI, compositions as well as selecting pre and post production teams.
• Cost-effectively sourced, selected, and negotiated contractors, freelancers and vendor contracts to help fit within and under client budgets.