EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
• More than 20 years’ experience working in international and local Advertising Agencies: FCB Brazil, DDB Brazil (DM9DDB); AlmapBBDO, J.Walter Thompson, Saatchi & Saatchi (Better Comunicação), Loducca, MPM and W/Brasil.
• Handling large local and multi-national Clients – including: BDF-Nivea, Whirlpool S.A., Johnson&Johnson, Telefonica, Philips, Visa, FedEx, PepsiCo, Unilever, Nestlé, Bacardi-Martini, Ford Dealer Association, Duracell, among others
• Hybrid background, built by deep business understanding, strategic planning and account services skills – in depth experience across: advertising, digital, social, performance.
• Strong leadership and team management skills. Great relational and interpersonal skills.
• Leading creative and media pitches with agency teams.
• LAC Region Coordinator for Unilever strategic brands: Lux, Close-Up -leadership & exchange of information in launch projects for new products.
• Nivea Viva Samba 2014 and Nivea Viva Tim Maia 2015 – construction of a much more modern, close and desired brand through projects of portfolio development, supported by a pop culture platform.
• Unidas RentaCar "It is how it has to be”: Planning, creative work & media performance development -2012.
• Brastemp & Consul with the campaigns "Brastemp, an inspiration changes everything" and "Consul. "It is part of your home ". 2010.
• KitchenAid "Art Movements" campaign -leading luxury market in Brazil (2011).
• Toddy (PepsiCo) campaign "Cows" (2002). top of mind campaign among teenagers.
• Lux Skincare, Latin America, managing the Innovation Centre "Regional Advertising Centre".
• Kibon, "Creamy World", creative development in Brazil and aired in LatAm region. (2010).
• Transition of Santander Bank with Banespa bank acquisition- strategic planning and communication activities. (2000).
• Listerine's relaunch in Brazil. Today the brand is the category leader and top of mind (1997).