I run Fish Do It, a consultancy in Mumbai. We work with brands to curate & produce content backed by good design, across formats. Our work ranges from content creation to marketing, visual and brand comms. as well as creative comms. I am also a partner at Some Early Birds, a graphic design agency based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Former Consulting Editor & Curator, Colour Quotient by Asian Paints (2017-2019)
- Former Editor & Creative Brand Consultant, Kyoorius from (2015-2018)
- Communications Consultant to Some Early Birds, Malaysia (Strategy & Copywriting)
Before co-founding Fish Do It.
- Associate Editor, Kyoorius (2014-2015)
- Writer, Indian Architect & Builder (2013)
- Architect at Oracle (Landscape) and CRCI (Heritage Conservation), Delhi
- Graduated with B.Arch. from SMVDU, J&K (2011)
- Winner of the first Berkeley Prize Architectural Design Fellowship (2008).